- Our Tours are fully private experiences, so stops and adjustments are made whenever you need and according to your own interests;
- Tours happen every day with the exception of the 25th of December and the 1st of January;
- Please try to be at the pickup location at least 15 minutes before the Tour starts;
- Please be aware that some tours include some short walking stretches, so we kindly advise the use of comfortable clothes and shoes;
- If you, or someone in your party, have any kind of medical condition, please warn us in advance.
- Our tour guides are professionals specialised in the areas of tourism and enology, with a deep knowledge of the Douro Valley history and its customs;
- They are native Portuguese speakers and also extremely fluent in English.
- In Summer, use light and comfortable clothing in breathable fabrics like cotton, linen or rayon, as the weather can be extremely hot on some occasions. For sun protection we advise on wearing a hat and carry a sun protection cream -Max. Temp. 34°C – 93ºF / Avg. Temp. 27°C – 81ºF / Min. Temp. 15°C – 59ºF;
- In Winter, use warm and comfortable clothing since the region reaches very low temperatures that time of the year – Min. Temp. 3°C – 37ºF / Avg. Temp. 8°C – 46ºF / Max. Temp. 11°C – 52ºF;
- If the forecasts predict rainfall, we recommend the use of waterproof clothing and an umbrella.
- We provide fresh mineral water and crackers throughout the day;
- A WiFi hotspot is available during the trip;
- Hand gel sanitizer and disposable face masks are available on board.
Please check the following cancellation fees that may apply:
- More than 30 days in advance: no cancellation fee;
- 30 to 15 days in advance: 50% cancellation fee;
- Less than 15 days or no show: 100% cancellation fee.
In the event that you need to cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible.
- 50% deposit on all our standard experiences, bookable through the website platform – remaining balance due at the end of the tour;
- 50% in advance for bespoke or tailormade experiences – remaining balance due at the end of the experience.
- Stripe, PayPal or Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard or American Express – for deposit and advance bookings;
- Cash or Credit Card, for the remaining balance, on the day of the tour or the final day of an experience.
- Children under 3: Free;
- Children from 4 to 13: 50% discount.
Clean & Safe
Establishment and services complying with health measures in Portugal. Our standards are in accordance with the recommendations of DGS (Nacional Health Authority) and Tourism of Portugal organization.